Miami Slip and Fall Attorneys

If, because of a dangerous condition on someone else’s property, you slipped, tripped or fell and sustained an injury, you may be entitled to damages. When negligence is involved you need Jose Francisco, an experienced Miami slip and fall lawyer, to recover the damages to which you are entitled.

You may have slipped and fallen on any of these establishments or any other:

  • Office buildings
  • Shopping centers
  • Warehouses
  • Hallways
  • Parking lots
  • Supermarkets
  • Retail stores
  • Private property

If you are injured, call the law offices of Jose M. Francisco today and let us hear your story. We will take care of the legal aspects of your case so that you can focus on recovering your health.

Fight for Your Rights

When negligence is involved, you need Jose Francisco, an experienced Miami slip and fall lawyer, to recover the damages to which you are entitled. Slip and fall cases could arise as a result of any of the following conditions:

  • Improper flooring
  • Poorly lighted steps
  • Hidden defects
  • Slippery tiles
  • Broken stairs or loose railings
  • Cracks in a sidewalk
  • Slippery floors

File a Claim Against the Responsible Party

When filing a claim against the responsible party or parties, there are certain procedures that must be followed and there are time restraints in which your claim can be filed. These procedures and restraints vary with the particular facts of each case. Failure to provide appropriate notice or to bring legal action within the time frames permitted by law may jeopardize or eliminate your right to recover damages for your injuries.

To obtain compensation for an injury that you sustained on the property of another person or entity, you must prove that it was the negligence of the other party that caused the injury. However, even if fault lies partially with you, you may be able to receive some monetary damages. Let us explain your legal rights and discuss with you the best way to proceed with your case to get you the maximum compensation to which you may be entitled.

Do You Need a Lawyer to Represent You After a Slip or Trip and Fall?

Personal injury cases and the laws that govern them are complex. Don’t try to fight the system on your own and contact an attorney as soon as you are injured in order to ensure your rights are fully protected. Call an experienced slip and fall lawyer from the Law Offices of Jose M. Francisco at 305-649-5060. We will represent you throughout the entire process to ensure your rights are protected and you recover the damages you deserve. Call us today.

Miami Personal Injury Attorney, Jose M. Francisco
Jose M. Francisco
Million Dollar Advocates Forum