Miami Product Liability Attorneys
When an innocent person has been injured or killed due to a product defect, call us to file a claim on their behalf to ensure they receive compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, repairs, pain and suffering.
Were you injured by a defective product? Did you know that if you wait to long to file your claim, you will be forever barred from filing in the future. It’s true. If you’ve been injured as a result of a dangerous and defective product, you must retain possession of the dangerous product so that it can be inspected for defects and used as evidence if necessary. You should then contact an experienced in such cases to ensure that your rights are protected.
Consumers have the right to expect that the products they purchase on a day to day basis are safe for use or consumption. When an innocent person’s been injured or killed due to a product defect, call us to file a claim on their behalf to ensure they receive compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, repairs, pain and suffering. These types of cases can have many complex issues and can involve manufacturers, distributors, suppliers, retailers, and others who make products available to the public. It’s our job to prove that the product was defective; that the plaintiff used the product in a reasonable manner; and that the defect caused the Plaintiff’s injuries. And it’s our job to recover damages in these cases.
Product liability cases can involve a wide spectrum of products, including but not limited to:
- Defective cars and car parts, including faulty seat belts, brakes, air bags, and tires – Manufacturers of individual components can be just as liable as the maker of the vehicle if their product played a role in an injury.
- Dangerous toys, including toys with lead paint and small magnetic pieces
- Faulty electrical products
- Malfunctioning elevators and escalators
- Defective household appliances, tools and machinery
- Defective medical devices, such as pacemakers
- Dangerous prescription drugs, cough and cold medications, and dietary supplements – failure by the manufacturer to inform the public and government officials of unacceptable and dangerous side effects or not adequately tested or monitored their products before placing them in the stream of commerce
- Food – improper labeling, including the failure to mention allergy risks from foods containing nuts or dairy products
If you or someone you care about has suffered an injury or accident due to a defective product, please contact our office today for a free consultation with a product liability attorney to ensure that your rights are being protected. We have the experience to represent you against the large manufacturers and insurance companies and to successfully win compensation for your personal injuries or property damages.